The appetite for mobile content is growing at an unprecedented rate, fueled in the United States by a ravenous consumer appetite for video. Mobile video traffic accounted for 55% of all mobile data traffic in 2015 and is expected to reach 75% of total global mobile data traffic in 2020, according to a recent estimate by Cisco. Meanwhile, a global study sponsored by the Interactive Advertising Bureau (IAB) found that more than half (58%) of smartphone users watch short videos on a daily basis, and a very high percentage (36%) watch long-form videos lasting five minutes or longer. These consumption habits pave the way for new sponsored and subscription based opportunities for content providers and mobile operators, formerly independent entities that are coalescing through acquisitions, such as DirectTV by AT&T.
- MobiFone Enters $3.5-Trillion App Economy with mobifoneGo
- Syntonic Releases New Mobile Services in its Award-Winning Revenue Generation Platform
- Syntonic Names Former RealNetworks Executive Ricardo Cidale Head of Sales in the Americas; Managing Director in Brazil
- Syntonic continua sua expansão global com uma nova subsidiária no Brasil
- Syntonic continues global expansion with new subsidiary in Brazil